Tuesday, June 17, 2008


"People who say that life is not worthwhile are really saying that they themselves have no personal goals which are worthwhile. Get yourself a goal worth working for. Better still, get yourself a project. Always have something ahead of you to "look forward to" - to work for and hope for."- Maxwell Maltz


NOW that is good advise. I try to always have some project going to keep me looking forward. Last year I was into needlework. I loved doing it but when the mood passes, I need to move on to something else...This year, I decided to have a garden and set up a blog. One blog leads to another as some of you know. Now I am into posting on you tube and setting up fan sites. LOL. It is fun and probably next year I will be tired of all of it and move on to something else. I may keep doing the garden though due to the price of veggies nowadays.

This beautiful flower is a Hibiscus and one of Billy's favorite shrubs. For the life of me, I cannot keep one alive. I had a couple that hung around for a year or two and then just committed suicide. I say that because I was giving them food and water and love but they checked out anyway. I know when to fold them. I give up! Billy will just have to love them from afar.

No comments: